Thursday, May 1, 2008

Far to long!

It has been far to long since I last posted and so much has happened in almost a year. My family is about to grow by another one coming in September. We are so excited with the coming of this baby so much that we are not going to find out what the gender is because we already have one of each. I love my daughter to death and she keeps amazing me everyday with the amount of stuff she is learning. My son who is about to turn two years old is amazing me as well with his verbal skills. He has started saying sentences and picking new ones up everyday.

For Christmas they got a swing set from there YaYa! and man were they excited. Almost everyday I come home from work they ask if they can go outside to play on it. When you take them out you can just see how their little faces just light up and it makes them so happy that I can't help but smile no matter how hard of a day I had at work.

So up to the present day I have finished my degree in Information Technology Management and I am actively studying to take my Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification. This will help up my salary and also make me more marketable in my current field. So for now I study for that and kind of relax and play with my kids as it seems I am not stressing as much about school but still have to worry about my wife and the new baby as they are having some minor problems.

That is all for now and I will try to post more often than I have been.

No comments: