Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something Greater!

Have you ever just sat around and just wondered how everything has happened. I mean this world we live in is so diverse and everyone has some theory about how we got here. I just wonder about the people who don't believe and what runs through their minds to make them not think that there is a God that created this. That we are here for a purpose and not just some random beings wondering around.

One of the ways I remind myself that we are part of something greater is every time I walk into my kids room when they are sleeping and see how wonderful a miracle they are and knowing that God has giving me this wonderful blessing. I like any other parent would die for my children and do whatever it takes to raise them right. I just hope I can do it right the first time so that they don't have to go through the things I did.

May God bless you all with love and happiness,
Johnny

No comments: