Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

So we decided to get a small plastic pool for our kids to enjoy for the summer. They are 2 and 3 years old so we figured they would love it. They already had a slide swing set combo and putting the pool at the end of the slide just made sense. Then daddy would hold the water at the top of the slide to make a water slide. My daughter fell in love with this idea and it has been great watching her.

Now I had to convince my son to try it out and that he did. I was so proud of him for what he did because I didn't think he would do it but the look on his face afterwards was priceless. My son is a true warrior.

Now that they both had a turn and daddy was already wet from them splashing me I decided to give it a try. We had the water setup on a sprinkler under the swings so they could still get wet as they swung but it was also creating a stream on the slide. This was my opportunity to give this a try. Why should the kids have all the fun?


Now that was some fun!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Hmmm now I know you said it was 2 kids and their dad, but from what I can tell it looks more like 3 kids... One of those kids is just a bit over grown...