Friday, May 2, 2008

Some times I wonder.

I wonder about my family sometimes and where I went wrong. I wonder how long my wife will hold on to her sanity after taking care of our two children. They seem to find a new button to push every day with her and just drive her up the wall. Where did we go wrong that our 3 year old daughter takes off her cloths and then pees on her brothers bed? I know she doesn't watch this kind of TV or anything so where does she get these crazy ideas? She then proceeds to helping her almost 2 year old brother take off his onesie, which we put on him to keep his diaper on, so that he can take his diaper off and join her in peeing around their bedroom. The added bonus if he ends up poopy and then she has to deal with that.

Now I am home during the morning to help her relax because of the current pregnancy and some minor complications with it. So we put them down for afternoon naps so that I can go into work for 4 or so hours and they end up pushing my wife to the breaking point. So the question always rolls through my mind in what did we do wrong or what are we missing that she is trying to reach out and get attention for something, anything at all. I guess time will tell how we end up doing in raising our children and hopefully the new baby will not be able to pick up on the bad habits of its older siblings. I guess I can only pray and hope God can guide me in the right direction. I do not want to make the situation worse but something needs to be done. I just don't know what that is yet.

No comments: