Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers are Great!

Mothers day has come and gone but this year was really good. My kids are actually old enough to help prepare Mommy breakfast in bed. So I prepared the pancakes with my little helpers mixing up the batter. Once that was complete I poured her some Orange Juice to which my 20 month old son carried and my daughter carried the pancakes. I of course carried the present and the cards. She had been talking about wanting a baking stone so I finally found one that had a 10 year warranty. She loved the gift and moved her food to the table so she could eat with the family.

Later in the day we were out at Wal-Mart getting a few things and ran into this couple who absolutely fell in love with my daughter. She thought she was the cutest thing. We came to find out that she had 3 boys and was expecting another child. She doesn't know what it is yet but they are hoping for a girl. She also let us know that they owned a Pizza place right down the road and it was called Pies on Pizza. So we went there for lunch today to find out just how good it was. The couple was there and remembered us which was nice. They also switched the TV to cartoons for the kids to enjoy. The pizza came out and it was probably the best pizza I have ever eaten in my life. We will definitely go back there again. You just can't be great service and great tasting pizza.

No comments: