Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a Girl!


We are pleased to announce the arrival of our little belly bean that has been in my wife's term torturing her for the past 3 weeks. My wife started active labor around 2pm yesterday and ended with our little one coming at 10:52pm EST. She weighed in at 8lbs and 20in long. She fits the bill with our other two bundles who were 8lbs(my daughter) and 7lbs 15oz(my son). So it seems we have kind of a pattern here. She is absolutely gorgeous and we could not be happier.

My wife got to do her natural labor at the birth center just like she wanted. We had a water birth which turned out like we couldn't have imagined. Mother and baby are doing great and we are all home relaxing and just enjoying our new blessing from God.

She has also displayed to us that she is already to go to church. We can't decided if she is thanking God for getting her or telling him to put her back.

No comments: