Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update

Well I haven't wrote an update in a good little while so I figured I would. First I want to start off by saying thank you to all who shared there thoughts with me and my children. We have listed our family rules on the living room wall and explained it to both my two your old son and my 3 1/2 year old daughter. They both seem to understand what is going on and now when they don't follow through with the rules they know they have to go sit on the "naughty seat." This allows them to cool off and realize that they have done something that mommy and daddy do not approve of. It seems to be working as they are much better behaved and even started listening to mommy some. I know it is a work in progress and we will just have to stick with it. I have to keep reminding my wife to stick with as she tends to over react at the moment with her being 40 weeks pregnant. She knows what she is doing as well so I just hope it will get better once we have this baby.

Speaking of my wife and baby she seems to be in the beginning stages of labor. She isn't in full blown active labor but she is having contractions every 5 to 8 minutes or so. The midwife at the birth center my wife plans to go to said that we need to come in when they are 3 to 5 mins apart and she cannot walk or talk through them. At some points I wonder if she is already there but she tells me know so we wait. Luckily my work is letting me work from home today so that I can keep an eye on here and the kids. I ask you all keep us in your prayers and thoughts as we hopefully have this baby soon.

No comments: