Monday, July 23, 2007

Starting All Over!

Now we are in SC and starting all over. We have no family near by to help us out or watch our kids if we want to get away. This has been tough for the last 6 months. I think our family has grown stronger together and have come closer as well because we know we do not have a safety net just down the road. Being out o the military is a lot different for me too. I no longer have a uniform set for me to get dressed in everyday. I get a choice of what to wear which is nice.

It has been six months since we moved out here and we still have not settled all the way in. We bought a house after being here for like 2 months so we have been in it for 4 months and loving it. We have added to our family with a dog as well. We just got her so she is still a pup and need a lot of attention and care. The house training is going well but will take time. Her name is Lila and she is a beautiful Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff). My daughter just adores her and my son is starting to open up to her as well and get use to her walking around with him.

That is good for now and I will try to post more frequently. These long in between points don't work to well.

No comments: